With the assistance of Val, a Russian engineer, the Venus II was invented by Rick Gellert, President of 3S Corp. Gellert has previously written:
You may wonder how I came up with a unique product like this at all. It seems male desire for sexual activity ranges from needing an orgasm once in many weeks to wanting several in a day. Because my personal needs were greater than my loving wife's schedule would allow, I resorted to masturbation. Because using your hand can become very tiring and blase, I constantly experimented with new and different ways to have the ultimate orgasm.
I tried all of the "toys" available in adult stores and catalogs and then started experimenting with many other materials and methods. I tried all sorts of closed cell foam, soft gels, silicone, lubricated chamois and then to vacuums and water jets. I began experimenting with machines that would produce a stroke at varying speeds and after hundreds of variations, I developed a product unique enough so that I was awarded patent #5501650.
My design utilizes a part that is ultra light and allows it to stroke in any position -- up, down or sideways. The rubber liner is flexible and has a very natural feel. Venus II allows you to control the length and speed of the stroke, which stimulates you to ecstasy. I absolutely guarantee it will give you sensations and results like none you've ever had before.
Abco Research Associates has manufactured and marketed the Sybian, for women, since 1987. When Rick and Val presented their new device to Abco in 1993, they immediately recognized the outstanding concept and design; therefore, they helped them launch and market it. As a result, Abco became the primary marketer of the Venus II.
In April 1997, Abco purchased Venus II's patent along with all manufacturing and marketing rights. After a complete review of customer comments, immediately started the process of improving upon the concept. The result was Venus 2000.
The Venus 2000 has a gearmotor which drives a reciprocating diaphragm. Air moves to and from the outer chamber of the Receiver by a connecting hose. The amount of air in the system, or lack of it, is adjustable and determines the stroke length. Most men can adjust it to move the full length of their shaft. To use it, one simply puts some lubricant in the Receiver and place the head of ones penis to the opening. The Venus 2000 will draw the penis in when it is turned on. The user can then set the stroke length and the stroke speed to their personal preference.
- Dimensions: 6" high, 8" wide and 9-1/2" long and weighs 11 pounds.
- Gearmotor: The unit is powered by a 1/16 HP - 15:1 ratio Gearmotor made by Bodine Electric Co.
- Diaphragm: Air is moved by a specially designed and molded diaphragm. It has the ability to push and pull air at a high speed and remain nearly silent.
- Personalized stroke-length adjustment: The V2000 has 5 internal settings that control the amount of airflow. The unit setting is based on the size of Receiver used.
- Fine air adjustment: The degree of arousal (erection) sometimes requires a fine adjustment to control the stroke length. Each V2000 package includes an air control box to make this adjustment.